This page will be updated continuously to keep you updated on COVID-19 and our store operation
We are open for eye examinations
NEW TRADING HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY 9:30am - 5:30pm
We are also available for teleconsults if you are unwell, are self isolating or are living too far away to make it into the practice.
Vision Therapy appointments now can be done remotely via zoom. Please contact reception if you would like to book in appointment times.
Eye Design Optometrists will continue to be open for appointments from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday. We will continue to follow guidelines provided by the Government and local health authorities to protect the health and well being of our customers and team members and also will be in close contact with our suppliers.
We are doing our best to keep everyone healthy and safe in our practice, while also minimizing
the disruptions to our day-to-day operations. Here are a few things that have been put into place
to keep things running smoothly:
- If you experience cold, flu-like symptoms, or simply a running nose, please give us a call to
cancel your appointment until further notice. We don’t want to take the risk of anyone else
becoming ill within our practice.
- If you are wanting frames made up with your prescription or you're waiting on your order to
arrive, whether that’s glasses or contact lenses, please be aware that there are delays. Please
be patient, we will be trying our best to get your items back ASAP and are in close contact with
our suppliers to stay updated. Contact Lenses can still be ordered over the phone or email.
- If you have something you need to pick up but can’t get into us to collect, we can express post
your item to you. Please call us to request postage of your item and payments can be taken
over the phone. Unfortunately, we cannot enter health insurance details over the phone. This
will have to be done yourself.
- Saturday's are now closed until further notice. Please refer to our website and social media sites for trading times. These will be updated should any change occur.
- In an eye emergency, please still ring ahead to let us know you're coming and not just turn up.
This also in the case you are unwell, we can decide what the best way to go about it for the
safety of the practice.
If you have any concerns before coming in, please give us a call or send us an email and we
can help you feel more at ease and answer any questions you may have.
We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.
Stay healthy and safe